We have been in business since 1997. Job security is one of our key priorities as a company and this is demonstrated by the many long-serving personnel who continue being part of our growing team. We believe in family values and working well as a team to deliver excellence to our customers.
Are you a perfect fit for us?
We are driven by innovation in industry so if you are too, you’d be a good fit. You will need to bring enthusiasm and a strong work ethic to further strengthen our team.
If you would like the opportunity to work for one of our group of companies, please use the ‘Apply’ link below to send us the following:
- Covering letter which includes the following:
- the role you’d like to be considered for
- a summary of why you’re suited to the role
- up to date contact details
- Your CV
You will have the responsibility of managing the day-to-day documentation requirements for the sales and order management teams. You will also assist the team in managing orders ensuring the smooth and efficient flow of valve & actuation orders through the business. The position is office-based, full-time Monday to Friday 8.30 – 4.30.
• Make electronic documentation & certification submittals for our daily order despatches.
• Produce order documentation, including GA drawings, procedures and Certification
• Using our ERP System (WinMan) you will generate work instructions and orders.
• As part of our general order management team, you will also provide order progress information to customers and other internal departments and group companies.
• Work closely with the QA department to ensure product certification and approvals are up to date.
• We are developing the use of Microsoft SharePoint to share files and company data. You will have a significant involvement in the rollout and on-going management of this and other 365 products to streamline and automate some of our processes. We will provide on-going training on Microsoft products.
Qualifications & Skills:
• On the job training will be given on our in-house systems and processes, ideally you will already have previous experience working in an Engineering environment.
• You will need attention to detail, excellent time management and communication skills and be proficient with MRP systems and Office 365 products, including Excel, Outlook, Teams & SharePoint.
• Use of Adobe PDF editor would be an advantage
• You will be given full product training on our valve and automation products, previous experience in the Engineering industry would be an advantage.
• Where necessary we will provide external training to help you develop in this role.
The position will evolve and develop over time and on-the-job training will be given on our in-house systems and processes.
Starting salary package will be £ 21,000 .00 – £23,000.00 depending on experience
Experienced in the valve and engineering industry?
A high proportion of our team members have joined our group because of previous relevant experience. Our ongoing commitment to quality means we are always keen to hear from people able to add even more skills and experience to our team.
You’ll be experienced in a role within the valve or engineering industry and be familiar with working as part of a busy team. As a growing company we periodically have vacancies available. It’s always worth sending over your CV.