We are writing to inform you of the status of our business continuity planning activities related to the outbreak of Coronavirus.
AC Valves Alliance have been closely monitoring the World Health Organisation and United Kingdom Government guidelines to determine and recognise potential risks as a result of the virus.
Given the anticipated surge in reported cases expected within the United Kingdom, we are meeting regularly each week. We are focused on taking decisive, informed action that prioritises the health, safety, and well-being of all of our associates and customers, as well minimising any disruption to business that the outbreak may cause.
Please find below details of the measures we currently have in place
Sales and Production
During this Challenging time, we remain committed to keep business as usual to our best abilities. We have plans in place to work with a split shift over the coming weeks to help maintain a safe working environment for all of our employees. We will endeavor to meet all of our delivery dates before this is put into place, however we may incur some delays due to issues beyond our control
Visitors and Deliveries to Our Location
Please, be informed that external visits to our offices are only allowed if a prior appointment has been made and a COVID19 questionnaire has been completed with satisfactory answers. Delivery drivers are being asked to unload all parcels at the door and not to enter our building.
1. We have suspended all business travel to countries outside of the United Kingdom
2. All meetings where possible have been converted into either Video or conference calls to minimise travel
Maintaining a Health Workplace
We are taking the following actions and have issued the following advice to maintain a healthy workplace for all associates regardless of location:
1. Continuing to provide hand sanitiser station, tissues and antibacterial wipes throughout our facilities, as well as soaps in our washrooms.
2. The building and all areas are being disinfected daily as part of our cleaning schedule.
3. Reinforcing that our Associates should also follow good hygiene practices by covering their mouths and noses when coughing or sneezing, washing hands regularly, and staying at home when ill.
4. We are preparing our employees to work from home where it is possible
Whilst we are fortunate to have no current reported cases of Coronavirus, we are exercising caution and will continue to monitor the situation. We will advise you of any changes as they arise.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in our company.